The caller on the other end said that his phone number differs from mine by just one number and hence...u know wot happened! I assured him that I'll get his number recharged whenever it is feasible for me.
Now, the story doesn't end here. In the evening, actually it was around 9PM, my husband got his number recharged although the denomination was 100 INR instead of 55 INR. Reason...the talk time. For some strange reason, the shopkeeper made my husband believe that the talk time for 55 Rs is 3 Rs only. Henceforth his number was recharged for 100 INR, of course with my consent. :P I dropped a msg to the person whose number differed from mine by a digit to check his balance.
Next day morning, again to my surprise, my number got recharged for another 50 Rs. :)
Complicated Recharge options :)
ReplyDeleteOn which channel can i get to see Malgudi Days?
can you recharge for my number too :)
ReplyDelete@Shishir: I have the Malgudi collection @ home
ReplyDelete@Raja: Pls read the post again. U'll have to recharge my number first :D
lalala
ReplyDeleteHonesty still exists !!!
ReplyDeleteThis is funny, recharged for a second time next morning LOLzz.. lucky u :)
ReplyDelete