Monday, November 4, 2013

My Bundle of Joy



When I sit back and introspect myself sometimes, I realize that I have not been a very optimistic kind of a person. I’ve probably spent my time highlighting my issues more than recollecting happy moments of my life. However, this behavior of mine has started to change since the arrival of my son “Rishi”. There hasn’t been a single day so far that I forgot to be happy for few moments every day when I hold him in my hands. I had given up the practice of worshipping God every day but my son’s presence has filled me with so much of gratitude that I do not forget to “Thank God” every single day for blessing me with the most beautiful gift of my life. His smile can make me forget all my pain. I can go on and on describing this wonderful feeling called “motherhood”. I’m glad that I’ve been alive to experience this, I’m glad that I’m a woman.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Sne :) You inspire me to have a kid :D Rishi is looking super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Resh and yes you should definitely have the experience of being a mom!

    ReplyDelete